Zeolite MED® detox ultra fine powder up to 10 microns – Capsules, which is mined in Slovakia, in one of the most high content of clinoptilolite deposits in Europe. It is processed in Austria, where the zeolite is micro-ionized to an extremely fine degree and activated by a very special process. However, the physical structure of its crystal lattice remains intact. As a result of this process, its internal surface area is increased by up to 600 m2/gram, which means that it can absorb more harmful substances more efficiently and then excrete them naturally.
Thanks to their simple and practical use, the 500 microgram capsules are the ideal solution. They do not release their contents until they reach the stomach, which means that their ability to absorb harmful substances can begin to work from the lower digestive tract onwards. The capsule shell is produced using a cellulose base.
The extremely fine powder of zeolite contained in the capsules is 100% purely natural, of volcanic origin and contains no additives or impurities. Despite its fine texture, the ultra-fine powder of clinoptilolite contains no nanoparticles. Natural clinoptilolite is non-organic, non-biodegradable and has a high selective absorption capacity as it acts like a molecular sieve compared to other substances, making it suitable for detoxification.
- High quality, pure natural powder without additives
- Zeolite activated – natural clinoptilolite <10 μm
- Ultra fine micronized powder, average particle size 5 μm
- Up to 100% clinoptilolite
- Very high cation exchange capacity
- Very good silicon to silver ratio (5.4:1)
- Tested for harmful substances: dioxins, furan, heavy metals, radionuclides
- Non-toxic, fibre-free
- No unwanted side effects
- Overdose is not possible
Zeolite is a natural mineral. The effect of zeolite powder is purely natural. Zeolite has perforations in the structure of its natural crystal lattice. These perforations act as a filter and bind elements such as mercury, lead, cadmium, aluminium, ammonium and histamine. For an optimal result, the surface of the zeolite is enlarged by micronization. The effect of the zeolite depends, among other things, on the size of the granules. The finer the powder of the zeolite, the smaller the dose. The thicker the zeolite, the higher the dose. This particular powder has an average grain size of about 5 microns.
Once a day, two (2) capsules (1 gram) of Zeolite MED® detox ultra fine powder to 10 microns, with a glass of water (about 250 ml), during a meal. If necessary, the application may be gradually increased, to 2 times or up to 3 times daily. Otherwise follow the advice of your treating physician. Drink enough fluids throughout the day, at least 1.5 litres.
Zeolite MED® detox Capsules can be used to prevent and soothe the symptoms of, e.g. the following diseases:
- allergies, e.g. grass fever, vomiting, diarrhoea, conjunctivitis, neuro-dermatitis, contact eczema, urticaria, asthma
- food intolerances, e.g. Leaky Gut Syndrome
- intolerance to Histamine, e.g. digestion problems, headaches, exhaustion, erythema, itching, eczema, breathing problems, swelling
- liver diseases, e.g. burnout, depression, sleep problems, hepatitis, fatty liver disease, liver cirrhosis
- diseases of the upper digestive organs, e.g. infections of the mouth and throat, chronic stomach upset, heartburn
- Diseases caused by heavy metal contamination, e.g. neurodegenerative diseases, unfulfilled desire to have children, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, depression
- For relief from the stress of antibiotics or chemotherapy
- Heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium)
And preventing the development of:
- Bacteria (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus)
- Fungi (Candida albicans, Aspergillus brasiliensis)
Zeolite MED® detox ultra fine powder up to 10 microns in capsules, can be used to relieve pressure on the liver through detoxification of the intestinal tract.